We are a young and dynamic team, and we put on the first place inventiveness.

80% of our work is focused on the cars, and the rest 20% is for housing.

The basic principles that we follow are: quality, innovation and not least usefuless. 

The areas where we operate are:

  – In the automotive field we focused on metal profiles, electrical modules and 

everything related to the lighting

  – In the housing field we are focused on ambient light and electrical modules.

Because of the idea that we follow, we are always open to new challenges.

                                        Our slogan is: „An idea, a new beginning”